[TeXmacs] Crash when executing simple macro / does a central TeXmacs filesharing exist?

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Crash when executing simple macro / does a central TeXmacs filesharing exist?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 08:42:26 +0100

Dear all,

I submitted a bug report on Savannah, that is TeXmacs 1.99.9 on WIndows crashes when executing the following macro:
<assign|extract|<macro|lab|<range|<arg|lab>|1|2>>>

It would be nice if this were fixed, as I would like to write a small style file for myself, for formatting references in a way similar to what prettyref does for LaTeX. But I would need simple scripts to work to do that, so I post about the bug here too :-)

A more general topic: I am using TeXmacs since a few months and I am thinking - it would be nice to have a place on the internet for sharing user-written style files, where I could go and see and pick what other people wrote. Maybe it exists and I do not know about it.

  • [TeXmacs] Crash when executing simple macro / does a central TeXmacs filesharing exist?, Giovanni Piredda, 03/07/2019