Re: [TeXmacs] reinstall old style

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] reinstall old style
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:23:23 +0100

If noone has a good solution, here is a fallback solution

1) get old version of TeXmacs, find the old education compact style, and save it somewhere with a different name

2) put the package with the altered name where TeXmacs can find it

With a little bit of craft it should work (I expect the package to work with the new version of the file). Pls. other people in the mailing list correct me if I am saying something impossible.