Re: [TeXmacs] reinstall old style

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] reinstall old style
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:57:48 +0100

I am using Windows, so I am guessing what to do for Linux. In the download page there should be a link to old versions (the link I find points to version for Windows; I guess that if you are on Linux the browser will be smart and point to the versions for Linux). Get the old version that you want, then I expect there should be a way to unpack the archive without installing (I leave the details to someone who knows about linux, here a web search should help by the way). Once you have unpacked, the rest should go smoothly, as the package is a text file as far as I understand (in \styles\education in the Windows version ... and maybe someone else could advise you on the best place where to put the renamed file once that you get it).