Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs StackExchange site - first step in getting it started

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] TeXmacs StackExchange site - first step in getting it started
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2019 23:10:50 +0200

Am 07.04.2019 um 22:58 schrieb Massimiliano Gubinelli:
Yes, I think we should advertise the campaign to CAS people

People that already are members of the forums of CAS which are supported by TeXmacs could write a brief advertisement on those forums: I can do it myself (look for forums, register, write post with advertisement) but it is more effective I think if someone who is already known in a small community writes the post.
One place where an advertisement looks proper is IMO https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/matlab-maple-mathematica-latex-etc.189/

Maybe if someone does it, could they post a notice here with the link to the post? So that the ad does not get posted twice, which may be annoying.