Re: [TeXmacs] close buffer

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>, TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] close buffer
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:57:59 +0200

Dear Alvaro: is is some background on this change of behavior. The key mapping has indeed been modified recently, and may change again in a future version (e.g. based on your input). I suggested this change to Joris as buffers are not used by typical MacOS applications: instead, applications would typically open different windows or use tabs (but unfortunately tabs don't work so far in TeXmacs). My understanding is that the recent change has been limited to MacOS but I am not sure.

Basile