Re: [TeXmacs] abbreviate a command name

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Michele Cirillo <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] abbreviate a command name
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 16:09:56 +0200

Hi Michele
I am not sure what you call an alias. If you are looking for a shortcut (i.e. a key combination), it is available from the menu Insert > mathematics > Several equations.
At least for MacOS, this shortcut is broken since the last version 1.99-9: I have reported the bug, and it will hopefully be restored in the next version,
Basile