Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs on Ubuntu 18

  • From: Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Texmacs on Ubuntu 18
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:25:41 +0200

Great. I'll try it then,

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 10:11 AM Frank <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have a friend running TeXmacs on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. I believe that
there is no issue.

The problem is that the official instructions are not very clear.

You can look at
https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/linux-packages.en.html

For guile, you should notice a line in that webpage:

> Important: In some cases you should have to install the guile
> additional package manually.
where the link to guile follows.

Best wishes,

--