Re: [TeXmacs] Octave plugin on Linux

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Octave plugin on Linux
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 08:26:04 +0200

I could try it with 1.99.7 and it does not work with that too, but to figure it out completely should check with the version for which the plugin has been written (and maybe with the original Octave version as well!).

Said this, if adding the path through the tm-start is a sensible thing to do, then the command that does it is

addpath([d '/plugins/octave/octave/tm'])

just before

tmrepl

(the variable d has been defined reading the TeXmacs path from the environment at the beginning of the script).