Re: How to input projective limits / direct limits in TeXmacs?

  • From: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Ingolf Schäfer <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to input projective limits / direct limits in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 04:59:30 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Frank
just click SHIFT _
This will generate the \undescript equivalent of latex
best
___
Yehuda Ben-Shimol
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev

On Aug 5, 2019, at 02:35, Frank <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Schäfer,

Thanks, but this will just give me the left arrow as a subscript, not below "lim".

I tried <math|<below|lim|\<longleftarrow\>> R/I<rsup|n>>

I find that the space between "lim" and the left arrow seems to be too large.

Best wishes,