Re[2]: How to input projective limits / direct limits in TeXmacs?

  • From: Michele Cirillo <address@hidden>
  • To: Ben shimol Yehuda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Ingolf Schäfer <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>, Frank <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re[2]: How to input projective limits / direct limits in TeXmacs?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2019 13:09:52 +0300

Hi Frank,
if you are typing math inline, nemaly into text lines, then the subscripts of "lim" (as well as of other big operators) are always by default put on the side and not at the bottom.

However, you can change this behaviour by going onto the icon with two Sigmas (with tooltip "Change style of mathematical formulas") and select "Large displayed" instead of "Small inline".

I hope this can help,
Michele

--
Inviato da Libero Mail per Android

Lunedì, 05 Agosto 2019, 06:59AM +02:00 da Ben shimol Yehuda address@hidden:

Hi Frank
just click SHIFT _
This will generate the \undescript equivalent of latex
best
___
Yehuda Ben-Shimol
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev