Re: Exporting LaTeX files

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Exporting LaTeX files
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2019 17:32:24 +0200

Hi Frank,
I see. This seems to be the result of an interaction between the amsart class and the theorem package. Switching to the amsthm package in the LaTeX file, and suppressing the \theorembodyfont command fixes the bug. To me, this looks like a bug that is relatively easy to work around by tweaking the LaTeX file, but you could file a bug report. If you do so, make sure you include the original texmacs file.
Basile