Re: TeXmacs forum - unanswered questions

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs forum - unanswered questions
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 02:02:03 +0200

Hi,

Concerning the TeXmacs forum: it would be great if people could take
time to reply to the questions. However, I cannot permanently follow
everything myself, so help from volunteers is crucially needed.

Concerning installation under Ubuntu GNU/Linux, the relevant information
is on our website. If you think that it is not adequate, then please
suggest how we might improve it.

Best wishes, --Joris