Re: TeXmacs forum - unanswered questions

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: "TeXmacs" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs forum - unanswered questions
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 22:44:11 +0800
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.zoho.com; dkim=pass header.i=zoho.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=address@hidden; dmarc=pass header.from=<address@hidden> header.from=<address@hidden>
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; t=1567262652; h=Content-Type:Cc:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To:ARC-Authentication-Results; bh=lE30h2eoIeeN3PJ9MZFq/oowwpEB11yfIyrrZVr3XQo=; b=EACAwtxxq3OXU9T4mvnmuh3V+fyoVqnX72G7V7TlaI/jni97BDuYrxViMq2cVRCZ0y40SncoQjCETQERiqUwupcrOhjuEpWWf1m1kBy957mQW0rZTJZ8iEADn1HlxpZCOlZaD0XOJhmfyHMc+SWTuEA4c17/ybjBltpYF+eQlxk=
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1567262652; cv=none; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; b=PIjKKLXnhupK+j7swwolcvarXtUBCbGfjOP7P3YP4KLMbQKHOOaCiDDYGv+XmmzgBt2QliAZu6NjibZ3ONdwk2XiLioko0oNIxrXyQJaP/ZNbGcW5N7v5zSbHZ+BvPgWWrppAHDdL1xFk4JjMEf4XLdFhW+U/LDhAKKLJeMb7E4=

I would like to answer the questions on the mailing list and the forum on a regular basis.

Besides, guys from China sometimes post questions on the douban group in Chinese: https://www.douban.com/group/texmacs/ . In the past few years, I am actively answering questions on it and gathered bug reports and feedbacks from it.

The recent posts on the forum is helpful:

I was afraid that I would be the only one posting on the forum. And I am glad to see that new users join the forum and discuss about TeXmacs.

---- On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 08:02:03 +0800 TeXmacs <address@hidden> wrote ----

Hi,

Concerning the TeXmacs forum: it would be great if people could take
time to reply to the questions. However, I cannot permanently follow
everything myself, so help from volunteers is crucially needed.

Concerning installation under Ubuntu GNU/Linux, the relevant information
is on our website. If you think that it is not adequate, then please
suggest how we might improve it.

Best wishes, --Joris