Re: view table of contents on a side bar?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: view table of contents on a side bar?
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2019 09:54:46 +0200

Hello,

I am using 1.99.11. See the screenshot (however, the structure disappears: sections, subsections, etc. are listed flattened).

Best wishes,

On 05/10/2019, Marc Mertens wrote:
Hi

is the focus bar the bar at the bottom of the TeXmacs windows where
you see which environment is in focus. If so I can not see the section
title to click on (actually I see the section header in no visible
toolbars). I really like to have a overview of the content, how can I
get the section header displayed in the focus bar (I'm using version
1.99.10).

Best regards

Marc Mertens