Re: view table of contents on a side bar?

  • From: Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: view table of contents on a side bar?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 07:43:03 +0200

Ok, thanks!

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:33 PM Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> wrote:
Not to my knowledge. However the section title on the focus bar is clicable and this brings in a popup menu with a list of sections/chapters, etc… which is clickable and replace effectively the side bar with less clutter.

max

ps: I answered a similar question in the forum, I’m sorry if were you that posted it,  I do not want to monopolized this conversation, but i’m not aware of the existence of the sidebar (actually Joris was playing at some point with it, so maybe in  the future…)