Modify document style "tmbook"

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Modify document style "tmbook"
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:22:33 +0100

Dear Texmacs users,

I'd like to write in a document style similar to the one used in the Texmacs user manual of 2013 (https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00785535/document).

The most similar style I found was "tmbook" (when you select Document/Style/Livre/Texmacs/tmbook).
However, this style adds blank pages that you cannot suppress after the title (3 blank pages), and even after the "Table of Contents", "List of figures" etc...

Do you have a solution to edit pre-existing Texmacs styles in general, and suppress those automatic page inserts ?
For example, the user manual of 2013 does not feature blank pages but has all the other characteristics of the "tmbook" style : maybe I could edit it ?

I have tried to understand how you are supposed to edit source files, but I never managed to make anything work... (I think that this article was supposed to help, but I did not mannage to save any source document I edited or created without having errors poping in).

I would like to give my warmest thanks to the Texmacs software and all the dedicated community,
Thank you very much.
Nicolas C.

  • Modify document style "tmbook", Nicolas Chouvalidzé, 02/27/2020