Re: Increasing the exposure of TeXmacs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Michael Shea <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Increasing the exposure of TeXmacs
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 21:10:05 +0100

I tried to develop a jupyter client plugin for TeXmacs, namely the
possibility to use TeXmacs as a client for jupyter kernels. This would do
what you want: have a interface to sage math and other kernels and have all
the typesetting quality of TeXmacs.

In my opinion this is easier, more viable, than embedding TeXmacs into a
jupyter client (be it the notebook).

It will also allow us to replace many of our plugins with the equivalent
jupyter kernels (python, haskell, etc…)

Help is welcome.

Best
mg