Re: indent, no-indent

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: indent, no-indent
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 08:31:43 +0100

Bonjour Vincent,
A simple solution is to do separate lists, the last two ones starting at indices different from 1.
If you need help in setting up the initial counter for the list, send me your best guess privately and I will do my best to help.
An alternative approach is to revert to the standard margins temporarily from within the list. This is actually a cleaner solution, albeit a little more difficult one to set up.
Basile
--
[excusez la concision]