Re: How to change the default language of Aspell in Texmacs ?

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: Philippe Joyez <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to change the default language of Aspell in Texmacs ?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 17:04:27 +0100

Dear Philippe,

Thank you for your answer.

I installed your Texmacs package : spell check worked, but for an unknown reason, Texmacs was using 25% of my CPU ressources, even when idle for 3 hours, and draining my laptop's battery.
The official Texmacs usually uses less than 1%...
I had to uninstall it.

I cannot find how to launch Aspell in the cmd anywhere on the manual.
All the formulas suggested return "aspell command unknown".

Thank you for your help.
Nicolas