vertical spacing

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: vertical spacing
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:36:29 +0200

hi again...
i have copypasted some text from one tm doc to an other :
i have searched in plenty of menus, document>paragraph, format>paragraph...
and not found at all why the vertical spacing is shorter at the left doc  of my screenshot than at the right one.
my aim is to create my own style where all the vertical spacings are like the left doc on my screenshot
but first i want to understand where i can put manuallys this parameter in the menu items..

PNG image

  • vertical spacing, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 04/29/2020