Re: vertical spacing

  • From: Félix Faisant <address@hidden>
  • To: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: vertical spacing
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:59:33 +0200

On the left, it is with the "article" document style, and on the right, it is
with the "generic" document style.
You can look at the
[texmacs_root_dir]/Resources/share/TeXmacs/styles/article/texmacs/tmarticle.ts
for inspiration.

Le 29 avr. 2020 à 13:36, Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden> a écrit :

> hi again...
> i have copypasted some text from one tm doc to an other :
> <PastedGraphic-6.png>
> i have searched in plenty of menus, document>paragraph, format>paragraph...
> and not found at all why the vertical spacing is shorter at the left doc
> of my screenshot than at the right one.
> my aim is to create my own style where all the vertical spacings are like
> the left doc on my screenshot
> but first i want to understand where i can put manuallys this parameter in
> the menu items..
> any help welcome

----
Félix Faisant - PGP : 0x4e4fa7aff4648355

  • vertical spacing, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 04/29/2020
    • Re: vertical spacing, Félix Faisant, 04/29/2020