Re: The Jolly Writer

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: The Jolly Writer
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 12:05:19 +0200

Dear Ibrahima,

On Sat, Oct 10, 2020 at 08:58:45AM +0000, Ibrahima Fall wrote:
> Congratulations Joris.
> I am sure this book will help us to master texmacs.
> I will buy it for sure.

Thanks ;^)

> The only downside is the shipment costs to Africa (+31 euros).

Yes, I know, discovering shipment prices outside Europe was a bummer for me
too...
I have no good solution for this problem (this was also one of the reasons
to priviledge quality over price for the book itself). One option that
I might add is delivery at a pickup point. In that case, the shipment costs
would go down a bit, although they would remain high for Africa.
Any suggestions (in private) are welcome.
If you have some collegue or friend that also uses TeXmacs,
then you may also consider ordering two copies.
One of our oldest and most faithful TeXmacs users
from Mexico just did that ;^)

Best wishes, --Joris