Re: The Jolly Writer

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: The Jolly Writer
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 16:06:32 +0200

Joris,
congrats for the book. I've already my copy and is a very interesting
reading even for moderately power users like me. :)

Alongside a table of contents on the website could be interesting to have an
excerpt of the volume (few pages): when I'm looking for books online this
always helps me to judge the quality of the edition (which in this case is
quite high).

Max