Re: Unanswered questions on the forum

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Unanswered questions on the forum
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 20:12:22 +0200

Hi Joris

(with several cuts)

I provided answers to those questions.

I think that the people who received them will appreciate them.

I personally struggle to find time to keep up with the mailing lists,
bug tracker, patch tracker, etc., so I can only occasionally contribute
to the forum. But you can cross-post from time to time whenever you feel
that some issue is particularly important.

Best wishes, --Joris

Since a few years I have the feeling that finding ways to encourage users participation will benefit TeXmacs. Maybe I'll repost on the topic.

Giovanni