Draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet?
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 19:49:42 +0100

Hi all,

I wonder whether anybody has tried to draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet? I don't know how to do this properly (I believe that the proper way should be sharing data with an external program like xournal). This would be useful when taking notes or teaching, since it would be quite time-consuming to draw "technical diagrams" in TeXmacs.

Best wishes,

Frank

  • Draw pictures in TeXmacs using a drawing tablet?, Frank, 10/30/2020