Re: unicode and font

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: unicode and font
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 00:51:34 +0100

Hi Vincent,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 03:35:10PM +0100, Vincent Douce Mathoscope wrote:
> i on my cookbook i had written this, following a former post :
> but it does not work for all unicode characters, because, surely, i dont
> have the right fonts installed
> i need to use the unicodes of the YiKing, so around U+2630 and from U+4DC0
> (19904) to U+4DFF (19967)
>
> my question is :
> what is the way to install some font that i will use only for these
> characters ?

In the font selector, there is a button "Import font".

You may also use "Tools -> Fonts -> Look for more fonts",
which will scan your hard disk for more fonts.

Note however that the same font(s) need(s) to be installed if you transfer
your files to another computer.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • unicode and font, Vincent Douce Mathoscope, 10/26/2020
    • Re: unicode and font, TeXmacs, 10/29/2020