Re: How do I write aligned equations with text in between?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How do I write aligned equations with text in between?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 00:43:47 +0100

Hi Giovanni,

This is a bit tricky, but you essentially did write.
You should set the right padding of the interspersed text to zero and
then specify a tiny exact width for the cell that contains it.
In Format -> Cell, you may also want to specify 'block content'.
The decorations while editing are somewhat bugged though.

Best wishes, --Joris