Re: How do I write aligned equations with text in between?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How do I write aligned equations with text in between?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 19:10:18 +0100

Hi all,

I have another suggestion: could we think of "breaking the table"? The
preceding example to mix some content between several equations is a special case of
this. Another example, which does not seem to be supported by TeXmacs currently, is the
following: when you write a letter, by default, TeXmacs will right align the source
address, the date and the signature. However, according to the following instruction

https://www.lexico.com/grammar/letter-formats-block-modified-block-and-semi-block

the section "modified block format", these "right flushed elements" should be
left aligned to a same vertical line. I suppose that this could be done by breaking the unified
table and insert the contents.

Best wishes,
Frank