Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 20:12:56 +0100

Hi Nicolas,
This feature will be included in the next release. What follows is from a recent discussion on the list.
Basile.

Hi Pierre-Henri,

Each list environment (e.g. enumerate) comes with two variants
enumerate* and enumerate-continued.  For the moment, they are not
exposed in the interface though.  For the next release, I added
a style package prefix-enumerate with a global setting to make
what you want the default.

Best wishes, --Joris