Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 12:49:29 +0100

I would like to attach a modified example which does more, if I am not
mistaken, than what could be done in the GUI.

On 1/1/21, Frank wrote:
Hi Joris,

I find that it is possible to achieve this by editing the .tm file directly. See my attached .tm file. I
don't know what happens why you say that this is "tricky" and "fragile" to
"implement".

Best,
Frank