Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Why isn't it possible to have two list items on the same line ?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2021 18:51:53 +0100

Hi Frank,

On Fri, Jan 01, 2021 at 12:46:19PM +0100, Frank wrote:
> I find that it is possible to achieve this by editing the .tm file
> directly. See my attached .tm file. I don't know what happens why you say
> that this is "tricky" and "fragile" to "implement".

The attached "TeXmacs" document is incorrect. Try making one of your items
lines
longer than the paragraph width. You would need to "surround" the first
nested items
with the parent item on the left. That is not very user-friendly and not
straightforward
to do in an automated fashion.

Best wishes, --Joris