Re: list of relative tree paths of matched trees

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: list of relative tree paths of matched trees
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 22:09:12 +0100

Hi Murali,

Same point as I made for Giovanni a few minutes ago:
this message is more appropriate for texmacs-dev.
Please use texmacs-dev for questions about scheme programming
and developing inside TeXmacs.

On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 10:00:16AM +1100, Murali Agastya wrote:
> I am able to get a list of all the subtrees of a given *name* in a given
> tree *T * using the function
> (tree-search T (lambda(s) (equal? (tree-name s) name)) )
>
> Can someone help me with an analogous script that returns the list of
> relative paths of those trees instead of the trees themselves?

This can be done by adapting the code of the routine 'tree-search';
see my proposal in revision 13362.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • Re: list of relative tree paths of matched trees, TeXmacs, 03/02/2021