Re: Foldable proofs

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Foldable proofs
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 15:53:49 +0200

Hi Pierre-Henri,

I don't have a definite answer, but you could try two things:
* if you use the exam style, there is a similar functionality available from the "eye" button in the focus bar, that is specific to the questions/answers environment. One of the tooltips in the menu reads "Answer only". Looking for this string in the documentation shows that it is connected with the Scheme command (edu-set-mode :answer). Now edu-set-mode is defined in edu-edit.scm, you could try to adapt this definition to your needs.
* in beamer style, the progression arrows First (F9) and last (F12) collapse/expand all foldable environment (they do more than that actually). This might be a good place to start as well.

Basile.

Great ! It is almost perfect… I just need to find out where I can fold and unfold every foldable environment in one click/command, as there might be quite a few dozens of those for each chapter, so that I can easily generate the document to be printed (without the proofs) and the one to be put online (with the proofs).