Re: Foldable proofs

  • From: pireddag <address@hidden>
  • To: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>, Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Foldable proofs
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 18:04:04 +0000
  • Savedfromemail: address@hidden

Even if the the actions of "fold/unfold all" are only available in the bearer style, it might yet be possible to assign them to a shortcut or to a menu item valid for the style you want to use or every style.
I would first check the definitions, which then you might paste into a shortcut definition in your initialization file.

G.