A minor typography quibble

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: A minor typography quibble
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 06:01:54 +0200

Hi everyone,

Still having fun writing mathematics with TeXmacs.

There is a little something that is a minor annoyance to me : I usually write
a lot thing like :
Soient f : [a,b] -> R et g : [a,b] -> R deux fonctions.

By default, TeXmacs puts almost no space (at least not enough for me) between
f, g and the : char.

To add a little space there (that is ok for f but is not quite enough for g),
I have to do : f, :, left arrow, space, right arrow...

If my typography habits are wrong (for French course material to be precise)
please correct me. Otherwise, is there a way to force TeXmacs to
automatically put a bit more space before the : char ? (The document I am
writing is of course declared to be in French)

Regards,

Pierre-Henri