Slanted GL

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Slanted GL
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 21:58:40 +0200

Hi,

Another beginner question. I want to write the automorphism group of a vector
space GL_K(E) with slanted G and L. Of course, by hitting G then L, TeXmacs
guesses it is a math operator and use upright letters in this case, which is
not what I want. I do not want either the space that one gets with a multiply
(and it doesn't feel right anyway semantically to add a multiply there...)

One invisible space between the G and L would do the trick, but the closest I
could find was to add a small space with the latex command \, and the result
is not very good yet.

There must be something obvious, but I couldn't find it so far...

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Henri