Re: Slanted GL

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Slanted GL
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 20:16:41 +0000

I have not been able to change a group of letter in math mode into italic, neither in other shapes, using either the environment variable math-font-shape or font-shape. I do not know whether this is intended or it is a bug.

To obtain GL with italic G and L, though, you can IMO "insert a textual operator" ("op" from the ribbon) and choose italic in the menu that appears.

G.