Re: Overline kind of accent

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Overline kind of accent
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 19:06:10 +0200

Thanks for these precisions, and for the bug report !

Actually, it is not clear to me that the fact that the icon inserts the short
variant of the overline is a bug, but what could be improved is the fact that
only this variant of the accent appears on the icons. It made me completely
unaware there could be a larger variant, which was exactly the one I was
looking for.

Regards,

Pierre-Henri