Re: Inline output from Giac plugin is centered

  • From: Jay Belanger <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Inline output from Giac plugin is centered
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 20:09:50 -0600

For some reason, when I evaluate a formula in a document with the Giac
plugin (and C-RET), the output is listed as inline mathematics but it
is still centered.

I guess the problem is that the output of an expression sent to "icas
--texmacs" looks like (document (equation* (math ...)))
when
(document (math ...))
would probably give me what I expect. But (document (equation* (math ...)))
gives me the result nested in two levels of math
<equation* <math ...>>
rather than <math ...>

So, is this a problem with me, giac or texmacs?

Jay