Re: Inline output from Giac plugin is centered

  • From: Jay Belanger <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Inline output from Giac plugin is centered
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 09:47:40 -0600

It is up to the designers of plug-ins how they want the output to be
formatted.
I think that a choice was made here to make the interface similar to
the default interface for Giac.

Thanks for the reply. I can't see why they would put the output in
both an inline math environment and a display math environment
simultaneously, but the issue is clearly with giac, and not TeXmacs or
the plugin (or me, for that matter). I'll send a note to the giac
forums.

Thanks,
Jay