Is there a way to insert movie (as an animation) in beamer mode ?

  • From: eric herbert <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Is there a way to insert movie (as an animation) in beamer mode ?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:25:13 +0100

I'm afraid my previous mail was lost. So I resend again my question,
sorry for the duplicate emails.

dear all,

Is there a way to insert a movie in beamer mode ? I can not find in the
Jolly Writer book a way to manage this.

Even as an animation, ie succession of single (png or whatever) images
would be ok as can be done using latex with

\usepackage{animate}

\animategraphics[loop,autoplay,width=4cm]{10}{example-}{0}{40}

I have roughly 60 frames to represent with no sound.

best regards

Éric Herbert

--
# Éric Herbert -- 01 57 27 50 16