Orders of graphical elements

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Orders of graphical elements
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 19:57:42 +0000

Hi to all,

I have just found the graphical overlays (not  yet tested them). I have also found out (generalizing from the one example I saw) that the last element that appears in the list of graphical elements is the one in front.

In the drawing I am doing now, a letter was behind a filled polygon, I have copied the letter and and pasted it at the end of graphics list in source mode, and it appeared in front. Is there another way to set the order of graphical elements in a drawing?

Thanks in advance,

G.

  • Orders of graphical elements, Giovanni Piredda, 12/17/2021