Re: Aligned equations

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Sébastien Brisard <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Aligned equations
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:51:07 -0500

On Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 2:48 AM Basile Audoly <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Sébastien,

welcome on board!

Your question is right on spot. The developers are aware that offering something similar to the amsmath environment is desirable. We discussed this a few weeks ago in one of the mailing lists.

I am personally (over)using tables in equations, which are really powerful in TeXmacs. The problem is that they look ugly when exported to LaTeX.
I tried your suggestion Basile and it worked (I inserted tabular in an equation). Unfortunately, I was not able to number and label individual lines

Basile
Mirko