Re: Versioning

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Jay Belanger <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Versioning
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 13:53:21 +0000

Dear all,

A remark on versioning: although TeXmacs does not have internal versioning
tool, it does interact with svn and git, and could be easily used to compare
with a historical version from GUI. I do not know whether it works well to
compare different branches, though.

Best,
Frank

于 2021年12月25日 UTC 上午12:57:48, Jay Belanger <address@hidden> 写到: