Problems / questions regarding TeXmacs v.2.1.1.

  • From: "Baumann, Ingor" <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Problems / questions regarding TeXmacs v.2.1.1.
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 21:29:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Dear TeXmacs developer team,
dear Joris,

First and foremost, I want to say that TeXmacs is absolutely excellent for writing scientific texts and I really enjoy working with it.

I have three questions about / problems with TeXmacs that I unfortunately can't solve myself and would appreciate help here.

1.) I have written a book text with figures (big-figures) and tables (big-tables). For this I used the tmbook style, which I have somewhat adapted to my needs. For the figures I would like to have captions below and for the tables above the respective object. I have tried everything, but I can't get it to work. In TeXmacs v2.1.1. big tables are also declared as big figures in the context menu. This is surprising. When I select the "Captions Above" package, all captions are displayed on top of both objects. If not, they are displayed below. There is only an "either... or". Is there perhaps a bug in the program leading to this problem? Is there a way to use the "Captions Above" package for tables and figures independently? If not, how can I realize this?

2.) How can I display the header of the whole bibliography part in fancy style (i.e. with a line, above it chapter and section name in small capitals and the page number)? "Bibliography" is not a chapter. I have tried everything here too, but I can't get any further.

3.) How can I set the font size and the alignment for the captions?

And one last general question: Will an interface to Zotero (as ideal open source reference manager for TeXmacs) be natively implemented in upcoming versions of TeXmacs? With the plugin "zotexmacs" the conversion unfortunately works only limited.

Many thanks in advance for your help and best regards from Germany

Ingor

Wichtiger Hinweis: Die Information in dieser E-Mail ist vertraulich. Sie ist ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der für diese E-Mail bestimmte Adressat sein, unterrichten Sie bitte den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Vielen Dank.
Unbeschadet der Korrespondenz per E-Mail, sind unsere Erklärungen ausschließlich final rechtsverbindlich, wenn sie in herkömmlicher Schriftform (mit eigenhändiger Unterschrift) oder durch Übermittlung eines solchen Schriftstücks per Telefax erfolgen.

Important note: The information included in this e-mail is confidential. It is solely intended for the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please contact the sender and delete this message. Thank you. Without prejudice of e-mail correspondence, our statements are only legally binding when they are made in the conventional written form (with personal signature) or when such documents are sent by fax.