How to make a macro to automatically add space between CJK and non-CJK

  • From: Chen Chien-ting <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: How to make a macro to automatically add space between CJK and non-CJK
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 01:51:16 +0800

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in using TeXMacs, but I find that I have to make a macro
or plugin to add a space between CJK ideographs and Non-CJK letters.
However, It seems that there is nothing to make me detect the char index
of a character/letter to determine whether a space should be put after
it in the manual . How can I find the method to make a character
detection and to use it to automatically add spaces? or is there any
extension/plugins to add spaces automatically?

Sincerely yours,

Chien-ting