Re: How to make a macro to automatically add space between CJK and non-CJK

  • From: Chen Chien-ting <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to make a macro to automatically add space between CJK and non-CJK
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:17:58 +0800

Hello Hammer,

The method  to change the input method's key behavior seems not
available because the space key is a component key for the first tone,
and I found that the documentation for the usage of the Unicode
converting to index for Texmacs is not shown. Maybe another way to deal
with it is using a converter to add the space automatically and then
paste it on the edit box.

Sincerely,
Chien-ting

Hammer Functor 於 2022/4/4 下午1:55 寫道: