Fwd: Right to left support

  • From: Hemza <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Fwd: Right to left support
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 19:16:20 +0100

This is a long awaited feature. Apparently none of the core developers are motivated to implement it. See this old discussion https://lists.texmacs.org/wws/arc/texmacs-users/2019-05/msg00017.html
As a teacher (RTL writing country) I did not use texmacs  in teaching because of this problem, even though texmacs offers very nice features for teachers but not RTL.

I hope someone with enough knowledge and motivation would jump to implement it soon, maybe the community can pay for the implementation of such a critical functionality through a fundraising.

Best.