Re: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 21:35:46 +0000

Am 02.02.2022 um 21:09 schrieb vincent douce:

I have used TeXmacs for teaching a few times and one thing which needs improvement is the drawing tool.
In particular I have missed the following:

- Making lines longer or shorter by pulling at one end; useful for making several parallel lines of different length: copy one several times, stretch or compress the others

This works, I found out these days. Click on a control point (they appear when one is hovering above them with the mouse) and draw it with the mouse.

- Rotations in large steps (e.g. 45 or 90 degrees)

- An align/distribute tool

- A circle tool where one fixes centers and radius (there is an implementation by Max in the Forum, it would be nice to have it as standard)

i totally agree, espcially on the lastpoint
but i would add: shortcuts to pass from a tool to an other one simplification of rotated text
Vincent

  • Re: missing definition of \tmdoctitle in LaTeX export, Giovanni Piredda, 05/04/2022