Change background color for a part of the document

  • From: Pierre-Henri Jondot <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Change background color for a part of the document
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 09:36:55 +0100

Hi,

I've written an exam for my students with a few initial questions, three
large exercises and a problem. I'd like to change the background of the first
and third exercise to some light grey to make the document structure clearer.

Changing the entire document background is easy, but I've not found, yet, how
to change a part of it.

The effects (granite, metal...) I've found in insert menu only apply to
entire page and change the format of the document.

Any idea ?

Pierre-Henri Jondot

  • Change background color for a part of the document, Pierre-Henri Jondot, 01/31/2023